Go Somewhere else!.
My family went to the this resturant on a Saturday night 2 weeks ago. We had just finished some Christmas shopping with the hopes of getting a decent meal in a neat atmosphere for the kids (with all the cars). We were seated at the back of the restaurant where there was a roof leak. It was very moldy smelling and there were still water droplets coming from the ceiling onto the floor (no bucket or anything). We thought maybe we could tolerate that but it got worse. First my husband had ordered his drink from the bar and after 3 trips back to our section, he never got his drink. Then a ker plunk... right on top of my son's head and into our drinks. The leaking roof water had ran down the car lift and right on top of us. It splashed on us and our drinks. I told the waitress and she kind of just rushed by us with a quick sorry. We proceded to get up from our table to get re-seated some where else but, we were left standing. WE weren't sure what she was doing?? Angry and hungry... we left. My warning... go get your wings somewhere else!