worst hotel experience.
Unfortunately, my husband and I had to stay in this dump for a month due to business training. We were disgusted by not only the condition of the rooms, but the lack of maintenance and service. We had to change rooms due to a mold problem in the bathroom of our first room. The second room was better, it didn't have a stained carpet or mold. However, our sink backed up and exploded at 5 am, we had to make many trips to the office to request clean towels (supposed to be supplied twice a week), our room was not turned down as often as promised (supposed to happen once a week), and the water shut off completely one day due to a leak! The staff never apologized for the issues we brought to their attention and didn't offer any sort of compensation either. Obviously this hotel is not being properly managed or maintained. We will never stay at a Sun Suites again and will caution all travelers we come across of this place.